2012年12月25日星期二

How I made animal onesies


I was at the bar on Saturday night, grab some drinks at the bar. Ordered two glasses of Merlot (Merlot) and a pint of bitter next to me is a dinosaur and a large owl. Well, two men dressed in all functions in a dinosaur and owl suit is accurate.

A few years ago, it would have been worth a double take. I scurried to my friends reported abnormal behavior. When it happened, I did not bat an eyelid.

Animal onesie suit seems to have become a phenomenon. Once the reserve of young children lazy animal suits, model, such as Kara Delevingne pop star Lily Allen (Lily Allen), Florence Welch and Alex Turner, Arctic Monkeys fame, everyone dressed up head to toe sports chic babygro.

Tom Cohen, co-founder of Kigu found before it has really hit the British coast and young entrepreneurs to establish the trend of the first British company imported original Japan kigurumi (costumed animal characters).

Met his Smarta100 awards, which Kigu picked up the top awards started, I decided to give him a call and get the complete story.

1 条评论: